Those of you tuning in right now received the following letter within the last few weeks:
Dear friends, family, loved ones, and inspiring acquaintances,
For some of you, it’s been awhile
since we last talked or spent time together; I hope you are well! For others of
you, I see or talk to you weekly (or even daily); I’m so blessed to have you in
my life today. Lastly, there are a few of you that I’ve only spend a rare moment
with and walked away more inspired than ever; thank you for that time.
That said, each of you has played a
vital role in helping me become the person I am today. I’d like to ask that each of you influence me
one more time before my 30th Birthday on August 3, 2014. = )
In this envelope, you will find a
return envelope and a playing care with a while label on it. On the label, please write your name and one
thing that I need to DO or EXPERIENCE before my 30th birthday. Then, mail the card back to me in the return
envelope, provided.
A few ground rules:
- Please note that I haven’t yet hit the lottery and unfortunately, the advertising industry in New York isn’t near as lucrative as one might think…SO, to make sure that I can do all of your suggestions, please keep budget in mine. = )
- I won’t run a marathon no matter how nice your handwriting is. Ha!
- No names of countries…see first bullet
When I receive cards, I will
keep track of my experiences and progress on the following blog, so tune in!
I’m looking forward to reading your suggestion!
Thanks for everything!
Molly
No comments:
Post a Comment